A handsome and most beautifully appointed Grade 2 Listed town house, offering some 3465 sq. ft. of accommodation comprehensively refurbished and tastefully modernised to an exacting standard, whilst set within delightful walled gardens of just over 0.50 acre. This is a most attractive Georgian family home, listed Grade 2 for its architectural and historical importance, and with original parts believed to date from 1832. The property has handsome stucco elevations, principally set beneath a slate roof, and with relief offered by sash fenestration, a double storey projecting bay window, and splendid central portico entrance porch to the front façade.
The current vendors have comprehensively refurbished and tastefully modernised the house to a high level of specification, so as to now offer an exceedingly well appointed family home of quality.